Bundelkhand University Admission 2021: Bundelkhand University is an institute of higher education in the state of Uttar Pradesh, located in Jhansi. The University established in 1975. Bundelkhand University Affiliations with UGC, AICTE, AIU, NCTE, NAAC, ACU, BCI, & MCI. The Applicant can scroll down and check more information about The Bundelkhand University Online Admission 2021.
Admission Starting Date: Update Soon
Admission Closing Date: Update Soon
Admission Guidelines – BU Jhansi Uttar Pradesh Admission 2021
Admission in different courses of Bundelkhand University is offered through (i) Entrance Test (ii) Direct Admission.
1. The applicant is advised to remain vigilant in collecting information published by the University regarding the Entrance Test, its results, and other such details from relevant sources. The University shall not be responsible if the applicant fails to collect such information.
2. Applicants submitting online forms must send the printout of the online admission form to the address mentioned above by post only, Failing, which their application shall cancel. Use an A4 size envelope for sending the print out of the admission form with the name of the course written on the envelope. Do not fold the way.
3. The candidate shall download the admit card for the entrance test from the university website, i.e. (bujhansi.ac.in). Admit card will also be sent to the candidates by post one week before the entrance test.
Academic Programmes – Bundelkhand University Merit List 2021
|1. Institute of Management Studies.
2. Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management.
3. Dr. Rangnathan Institute of Library & Information Science.
4. Institute of Economics & Finance.
5. Institute of Food Technology.
6. Institute of Earth Sciences.
7. Institute of Computer Science & Information Technology.
8. Institute of Pharmacy.
9. Institute of Engineering & Technology.
10. J C Bose Institute of Life Sciences.
11. Institute of Agricultural Sciences.
12. Institute of Basic Sciences and Applied Sciences.
13. Institute of Biomedical Sciences.
14. Vaidya R. N. Sharma Institute of Alternative Medical Education & Research.
15. Institute of Environment & Development Studies.
16. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Institute of Forensic Science & Criminology.
17. Institute of Home Science.
18. Bhasker Institute of Mass Communication & Journalism.
19. Babu Jagjivan Ram Institute of Law.
20. Institute of Rehabilitation Science.
21. Institute of Fine Arts.
22. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Social Science.
23. Institute of Languages.
24. Institute of Education.
25. Major Dhyan Chand Institute of Physical Education.
26. Institute of Architecture & Town Planning.
Bundelkhand University Admission Form 2021
University Name:- Bundelkhand University
Contact No.:- 0510 232 496
Affiliated:- UGC, AICTE, AIU, NCTE, NAAC, ACU, BCI & MCI
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get Admission Under Bundelkhand University – BU Jhansi Admission 2021
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.bujhansi.ac.in
University Address:- Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, 284128, INDIA
Important Links: http://www.bujhansi.ac.in
Disclaimer: All the information about the University and its courses are taken from the University website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website http://www.bujhansi.ac.in.
Bundelkhand University, Jhansi About
This seat of higher learning came into existence on August 26, 1975, vide Government of Uttar Pradesh Notification No. 10/15-60/74 under the provision of the U.P. Universities Act. However, though belonging to the younger generation of Indian Universities, the Bundelkhand University has fast transformed into a University of excellence offering opportunities to the aspiring youths to pursue higher education.
However, though belonging to the younger generation of the Indian Universities, the Bundelkhand University has fast transformed into a University of excellence offering opportunities to the aspiring youths to pursue higher education, applied research, and Professional training according to their aptitude and potential.