Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer (GD) Exam Pattern & Syllabus:- Cabinet Secretariat invites applications for Deputy Field Officer (GD) Post. Candidates who are going to take part in Deputy Field Officer (GD) Post Exam must include the exam syllabus and in their preparation material. Candidates who will appear in the Cabinet Secretariat Exam need to know Exam Syllabus for their better preparation. The exam syllabus is given below –
|Cabinet Secretariat ( Govt. Of India)
Deputy Field Officer (GD) post Exam Syllabus
Organization Name – Cabinet Secretariat ( Govt. Of India)
Post Name – Deputy Field Officer (GD)
Category – Syllabus
Official Website – https://cabsec.gov.in
Detailed scheme Of Exam Pattern & Syllabus –
=> written examination >> Computer Proficiency Test (Qualifying in nature) >> Interview.
|Written examination||Paper||Duration||Maximum Marks|
(Objective / MCQ)
|(Single Paper comprising)
English Comprehension – (50 marks)
General Awareness – 50
General Intelligence / Reasoning Ability – 50 marks.
Quantitative aptitude – 50 marks
|Paper – I (conventional) – English essay – 25 marks, precis -15 marks, Letter Writing- 15 marks,Comprehension passage – 20 marks, Grammar – 25 marks
Paper-II (Objective) (MCQ)-
|Single paper having components of:
MS-Office Word:- Objective and short answer type
questions on MS-Word/Windows and writing of
paragraph, letter, report, etc. (25 marks)
MS-Excel:- Objective and short answer type
questions on MS-Excel and to make necessary data
entry and apply mathematical formula.
MS-Power-Point:- Objective and short answer
type questions on MS-PowerPoint and also to
make a presentation on any simple subject.
NOTE – 1. The preliminary examination will be conducted only if the number of candidates is very large.
2. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the preliminary examination. There will also be negative marking 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in paper-II of main written
3. For MCQ papers, candidates would be provided with question paper-cum-answer booklet with an instruction to tick-mark the correct answer.
4. The medium of written examination will be in English.
5. The department has the discretion to fix the minimum qualifying marks for the preliminary examination, main written examination, CPT, and interview.
6. The Computer Proficiency Test of the selection process is qualifying in nature. The merit list of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, would be drawn based on their marks in the Main Written Examination and Interview.
=> For More Details Follow Notification & Syllabus PDF >> Click Here
=> Official website >> Click Here
Note – The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment agency and does not carry any recruiting syllabus http://www.toppertip.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s Exam syllabus going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the for Cabinet Secretariat complete details.
More Details – Candidates who are interested in Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer (GD) Recruitment needs to know exam syllabus. The Exam Syllabus & pattern will help the candidates to boost their confidence and enhance their preparation levels. For more details, follow the website.