There are plenty of job options available for BBA graduates. Primarily BBA candidates get a job in the Sales and Marketing department as a Management Trainees. After some years of experience, you will surely get a chance in the leading company with an honorable position.
How to plan your career after doing BBA?
If you have a BBA degree and if you can do a quick certification course in MS Office and MIS (Management Information System) after completing BBA. This will help you to grow and ready for the corporate world. It will also help you efficient for future market challenges. Simultaneously you must make a habit of reading newspapers, participate in group discussion, and stay updated with recent market trends.
Besides, BBA graduates can also choose for a short-term diploma course in Mass Communication, Event Management, Animation, and English Speaking according to your interest, passion, and aptitude
What are the top courses you pursue after BBA?
1) MBA (Master of Business Administration): The most common and most popular route for BBA graduates is MBA. It is a very straight forward course after completing BBA. The time duration of MBA is two years, and if you want to get a chance in MBA, you need to clear entrance exams like CAT, XAT, SNAP, and MAHCET. MBA course has several branches like Marketing, Finance, IT, System, HR. After doing an MBA, you can get a job opportunity in various industries like Technology, Health care, Manufacturing, Government Agencies, etc.
Some of the top MBA colleges in India are IIMs (Indian Institute of Management), FMS, IIFT, JBIMS, MDI Gurgaon, IMT Ghaziabad, MICA Ahmedabad, and XLRI Jamshedpur
2) PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management): We can consider the PGDM course is an alternative option to MBA. MBA is a degree course offered by Universities, whereas PGDM is a diploma course offered by autonomous institutions. It is tough to get a chance in IIM and other top-level institutes, students can go PGDM course offered by mid-level MBA colleges.
3) MMS (Masters in Management Studies): MMS course is also an alternative option for MBA. The time duration of this course is also two years and is offered by a government recognized universities. MMS, as a course, help students to learn management skills at various levels.
What are the Career opportunities after BBA?
1) Private Sector Jobs: There are various industries where BBA graduates, as well as MBA graduates, can work as per choice. The trades are as follows:
5) Digital Marketing
8) Information Technology
11) Offline Marketing
2) Government Sector Jobs after BBA: Though the salary package of management professionals in the government sector is not as high as compared to the private sector. Scope of the management professionals in the public banking sector is most top as compared to any other domain.
Areas of work for BBA Graduates: After doing BBA, based on your aptitude and skills, you can work in the following areas:
2) Finance & Accounting Management
3) HR Management
4) Marketing Management
5) Supply Chain Management
6) Tourism Management