Space for the residential and commercial place is increasing due to rapid urbanization. The primary job of an interior designer is to make optimal utilization of available space. Besides visualizing the design for new structures, interior designers also plan the interiors of an existing structure that are undergoing renovation.
What is the eligibility criteria needed as an Interior Design?
You can start your career as an interior designing after 10+2. It is essential to have excellent drawing and designing skills. If you know decorative items, home improvement products, and basics of architecture, then it will help you to smooth your career in this path
What would it cost me to do Interior Designing?
You can start your career as an Interior Designing after 10+2 or a postgraduate program. Most of the students generally choose short and long term diploma courses. It would cost you around Rs 15,000 to Rs 50,000
What would be your salary package?
For beginners, the salary can be around Rs 10,000. For experienced professionals, the monthly salary varies from Rs 30,000 to Rs 75,000
Different Roles as Interior Designing: The different roles of interior designers are as follows:
1) Teaching in a government or a private institute that offer courses in interior designing
3) Employment in the private or public sector firms
What are the top companies listed below as an Interior Designing?
1) Work with top architects and architectural firms
2) Work with renowned builders
3) Hospitals and other medical facilities
4) Town and city planning
5) Hotels and health resorts
6) Design studios and exhibition organizers
7) Event Mangement companies
8) Private and Public sector establishments