Dhola Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2021: Dhola Mahavidyalaya is situated in 24Pgns(N) in the West Bengal state of India. it is accredited by Other and it is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. DM, 24Pgns(N) offers 8 courses across 2 streams namely Arts, Education and across 1 degree like BA and official website dholamahavidyalaya.in and dmadmission.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Dhola Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
Educational Qualification :
1. A candidate may be admitted to the first year of three year B. A (Hons/Gen/Major) courses of studies on passing H.S. examination in general or vocational stream conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Education or an equivalent examination conducted by West Bengal board/council, or Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya or National Open School recognized by the Distant Learning Council subject to the fulfillment of the conditions mentioned below-
In the case of other Board/Council, a candidate shall have to pass in five recognized subjects of full marks not being less than 100 each of which one shall be English. A candidate passing in four subjects shall not be eligible for such admission to the course. Marks obtained in the top five subjects shall be considered to ascertain the aggregate marks of a candidate passing the examination under the grade system. Also for candidates passing the H.S. exam from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education under the old system, marks obtained in the top five subjects shall be considered to determine the aggregate marks.
2. Marks obtained in Environmental Studies as a compulsory subject at the H.S exam conducted by W.B.C.H.S.E or its equivalent shall not be taken into account for calculating the aggregate marks in top five subjects for the purpose of admission at the degree course of studies under this University. Students of the H.S. level passing out from the All India Boards/Councils (i.e. C.B.S.E., I.S.C., and National Institute of Open Schooling) need not require to submit the Migration certificate for getting registration under this University.
3. No candidate shall be allowed for admission after a lapse of more than 3 years from the year of passing the H.S. examination or discontinuation of recognized regular courses of study after passing the previous qualifying exam. Explanation- The year of admission will not be taken into account while calculating 3 years from passing the previous qualifying examination.
4. A candidate taking up Hons. course in a subject must obtain i. A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying exam (in case of B.Mus Hons. 45% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject Music in the pre-qualifying exam). or,
5. 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying exam (in the case of B.Mus Hons. 50% marks in the subject at the pre-qualifying exam). or,
6. 50% marks in aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all the other clauses are satisfied. Admission will be made on the basis of the test by the college authority for the purpose. However, candidates belonging to the SC or ST community taking up Hons. the course of study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying exam, as the case may be.
7. For the B.A. (Hons. Gen. Major) courses of studies, a candidate is required to choose his/her Hons. and two/three elective subjects, as the case may be, from among Group I to VIII by taking not more than one subject from any of the groups mentioned hereunder.
Application Fees: Candidates should have to pay the application fee online using Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
Dhola Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021 – dholamahavidyalaya.in
Name of The College: Dhola Mahavidyalaya
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website : http://www.dholamahavidyalaya.in and http://www.dmadmission.in
Departments: Arts Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honors– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Education.
How to Apply for Dhola Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
Students are required to bring the following documents :
1. Attested photocopy of mark sheet.
2. Attested photocopy of Scheduled Caste Certificate (if any).
3. Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
4. Monthly income certificate of parents/legal guardian.
5. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
Address: Borhanpur village, Amtala, West Bengal 743398
Important Links Details:
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply about Dhola Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2021.
Dhola Mahavidyalaya About Us:-
Dhola Mahavidyalaya, established in 2009, is an undergraduate college in Dholahat, South 24 Parganas district. This college is affiliated with the University of Calcutta.