Dhruba Chand Halder College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Dhruba Chand Halder College is an undergraduate degree college of Dakshin Barasat in Jaynagar of South 24 Parganas district in the Indian State of West Bengal. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta. The college had been accredited with a B+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), under UGC, MHRD, Govt. of India, and official website http://www.dchcollege.org and http://www.dchcollege-admission.org.
Eligibility Criteria for Dhruba Chand Halder College Admission 2021
Educational Qualification: The College offers Semesterwise three year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Honours/ General course of studies under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) under the affiliation of the University of Calcutta. Admission in B.A/B.Sc./B.Com General and Honours courses will be done strictly on Online Basis. Online Application Form will be available from the College website http://www.dchcollege.org after the Publication of Higher Secondary (W.B.C.H.S.E) Result.
1. Marks obtained in Environmental Education as a compulsory subject at the H.S. (10+2) Examination conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent shall not be taken into account for the calculation of the aggregate marks in the best four subjects for the purpose of merit list preparation.
2. A candidate who has passed the H.S (10+2) or its equivalent examination is eligible to seek admission to the 1st Semester of the 3 years Semester-wise B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com Courses under Choice-based Credit System (CBCS), provided he/she has also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100.
3. A candidate shall be allowed to take admission if He/She had passed the previous qualifying examination on or after 2013.
4. For eligibility for admission, aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks in the top 4 subjects in order of marks secured by a candidate. Marks in Environmental Education/ studies or Environmental Science will not be taken into consideration.
5. 50% marks in aggregate with 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. or,
6. 55% marks in the subject or related subject* at the previous qualifying examination and pass marks in aggregate. or,
7. 50% marks in aggregate in case the candidate opting Honours in the subject which is not included in her previous qualifying examination.
8. For SC/ST Category– 40% marks in aggregate OR 40% marks in the subject and pass marks in aggregate. or, 40% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
9. For Vocational Stream– Candidates who have passed the H.S. (10+2) Vocational Examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training shall be eligible to seek admission to the B.A. (General) 1st-year course of studies taking the subjects under Humanities Division only. However, candidates who have passed the aforesaid H.S. Examination in Business & Commerce shall also be eligible for admission to B.Com. General 1st year course of studies. Vocational Candidates must submit xerox copies of both sides of the mark sheets during Admission.
Dhruba Chand Halder College Admission Fees: Application fees amounting to Rs.100/-
Dhruba Chand Halder College Admission 2021 – http://www.dchcollege.org
Name of The College: Dhruba Chand Halder College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: http://www.dchcollege.org and http://www.dchcollege-admission.org
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream, and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honors– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Education.
2. B.A. General– Elective Bengali, Elective English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Geography, Physical Education, Economics.
3. B.Sc. Honors– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Micro Biology, Economics, Geography.
4. B.Sc. General–
Pure Science:- Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Chemistry.
BioScience:- Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Micro Biology.
5. B.Com. Honors– Accounting and Finance.
How to Apply for Dhruba Chand Halder College Admission 2021
Students are required to bring the following documents :
1. Computer-generated Admission Form.
2. Computer-generated C.U. Registration Form.
3. Antiragging affidavit.
4. 3 copies of recent stamp size color photograph.
5. 1 Attested copy of Madhyamik Admit Card.
6. 2 attested copies of H.S Admit Card.
7. 3 attested copy of H.S mark sheet.
8. 1 copy of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate from the appropriate authority, viz the DM/ ADM/ SDO in a proper format.
9. School leaving certificate in original.
10. Physically Challenged students are required to produce the necessary and relevant certificates in original.
11. In the case of a Sports quota, students are to submit certificates issued by the competent authority, at the district/ national level.
12. Migration certificate for migrated students.
13. Students taking a transfer from other colleges are to produce their original transfer certificate and Registration certificate.
14. Candidates belonging to S.C, S.T, OBC-A, and OBC-B should furnish a Xerox Copy of the First page of his/ her bank passbook indicating the Account Number.
15. Candidates belonging to OBC-A, OBC-B are required to produce the necessary and relevant certificate in original.
Address: Dakshin Barasat, West Bengal, 743372
Important Links Details:
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply about Dhruba Chand Halder College – Admission, Merit List 2021.
Dhruba Chand Halder College About Us:-
Dhruba Chand Halder College is an undergraduate degree college of Dakshin Barasat in Jaynagar of South 24 Parganas district in the Indian State of West Bengal. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta. The college had been accredited with a B+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), under UGC, MHRD, Govt. of India.