ESI Hospital Recruitment 2020 – Senior Resident Posts: Employees State Insurance Hospital, Basaidarapur, New Delhi has published a Recruitment Notification on the ESI Hospital Career. Employees State Insurance Hospital (ESI Hospital) has invited applications for the Recruitment of 65 Senior Resident Posts. Complete details about ESI Hospital Jobs 2020 like Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale & How to Apply the information are given below.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Hospital|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma|
|Last Date||22/12/2020 – 23/12/2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Employees State Insurance Hospital Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification – ESI Hospital Recruitment 2020:
1. Senior Resident (Regular): MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
2. Senior Resident against GDMO for One year: MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
ESI Hospital Recruitment Vacancy Details 2020:
Senior Resident – 65 Posts
Age Limit – ESI Hospital Recruitment 2020:
Candidates maximum age limit 45 years as on the date of Interview. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Government norms.
Application Fees – ESI Hospital Recruitment 2020:
Demand draft of Rs.300/-. In case of candidate belongs to SC/ST – Rs. 75/- (Non-Refundable) drawn in favor of”ESIC Saving Fund Account No. 2 payable at New Delhi, PWD, and female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
Salary Scale – ESI Hospital Recruitment 2020:
1. Senior Resident (Regular): In case candidate who is selected for Senior Resident (3 years) resigns/terminates his/her contract within 09 months of commencement of the contract with or without prior notice, the number of Rs. 30000/- deposited as Security Money will be forfeited.
2. Senior Resident against GDMO for One year: In case candidate who is selected for Senior Resident against GDMO (1 year) resigns/terminates his/her contract within 03 months of commencement of the contract with or without prior notice, the number of Rs. 30,000/- deposited as Security Money will be forfeited.
Selection Process – ESI Hospital Recruitment 2020:
The selection of candidates will be based on Interview to be conducted by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply for Employees State Insurance Hospital Jobs 2020
Candidates may appear for walk-in-interview along with all the testimonials in original and their one self-attested copy as per the schedule of “Walk-in-interview” on the date & time mentioned against their respective specialty.
Venue: 5th Floor, Dean Office, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, Delhi-15.
Reporting Time: 9 AM to 11 AM only.
1. Age Proof
2. MBBS Certificate.
3. Two Photographs (PP Size)
4. Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates. (OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC Certificate as per Central Govt. Proforma (not more than one-year-old) from the date of Interview.)
5. PG Degree/Diploma Certificate.
6. DMC Registration Certificate with MD/MS/DNB qualification
7. No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if applicable
8. Experience Certificates, if applicable
9. Income and Asset certificate front issuing Authority as per DOPT letter no. 36039/1/2019-Estt.(Res) dated 3 1 st January 2019 Illust be submitted for the reservation for EWS Category.
ESI Hospital Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 22/12/2020 – 23/12/2020
ESI Hospital Recruitment 2020 Notification:
Official website: esic.nic.in
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have to read the official announcement carefully about ESI Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.