FCI Manager Post Exam Syllabus & Pattern – Food Corporation of India (FCI) has recently published an exam syllabus for the post of Manager. Candidates who will appear in FCI Recruitment they need to know FCI Manager Exam Syllabus & Pattern for better preparation. Candidates must download exam syllabus check the detailed information given on this page. For more details follow the Official website.
|Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Manager Post Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Organization Name – Food Corporation of India
Post Name – Manager
Official Website:- http://fci.gov.in
Details Of Exam pattern & Syllabus:-
>> Manager (General/Depot/Movement/Accounts/Technical/Civil Engineering/Electrical Mechanical Engineering):- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test, Interview and Training.
>> Manager (Hindi):- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
=> The Online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II Exams –
The Test structure for Phase I Online Test –
|Name of the Test||No. of Question.||Max. Marks||Duration (minutes)||Medium of examination|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes||English|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes||Bilingual ( English & Hindi)|
|Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes||Bilingual ( English & Hindi)|
>> online test, the test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
>> Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark. For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
Phase-II Online Test –
|Number of papers||Postcode||Post||Note|
|One Paper Paper I only
|Two Paper Paper I & II Exam Only||D.
|Manager ( Accounts)
Manager (Civil engineering)
Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
|Candidates applying for any
ONE of the postcode D, E,
F and G will appear in
Paper-I to be followed by
Paper-II. ONLINE TEST for Paper – I & Paper-II shall be held in a single sitting.
| Paper III and
|H.||Manager ( Hindi)||Candidates applying for
Postcode H will appear in
Paper-III to be followed by
ONLINE TEST for Paper – III
& Paper-IV shall be held in
Note-I: – Paper-I is common for post code A, B, C, D, E, F, and G.
Note-II:- Online Test for Paper – I & Paper – II and Paper – III & Paper IV shall be held in a single sitting.
For More Details Follow PDF >> Click Here
The pattern of Paper – I and Paper – II of Phase-II Online Test shall be as follows –
Paper- I – Duration – 90 minutes) (120 Marks) :- 120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Manager (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
Paper-II- Duration – 60 minutes) (120 Marks):- 60 Multiple Choice Questions on General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for Manager
(Accounts) OR, 60 Multiple Choice Questions on Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering &
Bio-Technology for candidates applying for Manager (Technical) OR, 60 Multiple Choice Questions on Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering for candidates applying for Manager (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
The syllabus for specified technical posts for Paper-II to assess the post-specific technical knowledge of relevant
Manager (Accounts) – Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards, Financial Management, Taxation, Auditing, Commercial Laws, Basic of Computers.
Manager (Technical) – Agricultural, Biotechnology, Entomology, Chemistry
PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011, Right to Information Act, 2005.
Manager (Civil Engineering) – Engineering Materials & Construction Technology, Building Materials, Construction Practice, Planning and Management, Surveying, Soil/Geotechnical Engineering, Highway and bridges. Structural Analysis, Design of steel structures, Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures, Estimating, Costing and Valuation,
Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) – Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning, Theory of Machines, Machine Design, Strength of Materials, Engineering Materials, Production Engineering , Industrial Engineering ,Production Planning and Control Material handling, Electrical Circuits, Network theorems, EM Theory, Electrostatics, Material Science (Electric Materials), Electrical Measurements, Elements of Computation Power Apparatus and Systems (Power System: Power generation; Thermal, Hydro, Nuclear & Solar power production and Transmissions), Electromechanics, Control Systems, Electronics and Communications, Estimation and costing, Use of computers.
Paper-III – Duration – 90 minutes) (120 Marks) :- 120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Computer Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Post Code H
Paper- IV – Duration – 90 minutes) (120 Marks) (Subjective Test) :- i) 01 Passage for translation from Hindi to English (30 Marks)
ii) 01 Passage for translation from English to Hindi (30 Marks)
iii) 01 essay in Hindi (30 Marks)
iv) 01 Precis Writing in English (30 Marks).
For appearing in Paper-IV Manager (Hindi) candidate should be able to use the following keyboard
2. Remington (GAIL)
For More Details Follow PDF >> Click Here
Details Of Official Notification >> Click Here
Official website >> Click Here
NOTE – The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment agency and does not carry any recruiting syllabus http://www.toppertip.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s Exam syllabus going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the FCI for complete details & syllabus process.
More Details:- Candidates can get all details about FCI Manager Post Exam Syllabus & Pattern on this page. For more details about the exam syllabus & pattern, candidates must visit the official website.
FCI Watchman & Assistant Grade III Syllabus 2019:- Food Corporation of India (FCI) has recently published an exam syllabus for the post of Watchman & Assistant Grade III. Candidates who will appear in FCI Recruitment 2019 they need to know FCI Watchman & Assistant Grade III Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 for better preparation. Candidates must download exam syllabus 7 check the detailed information given on this page related to exam, post & other.
|Food Corporation of India (FSI)
FCI Watchman & Assistant Grade III Exam Syllabus 2019
Important Information for Candidates
|Download FCI Exam Syllabus 2019|
|FSI Syllabus for Watchman will have 5 Subjects i.e.
1. Reasoning 2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. General Awareness 4. General English
1. Reasoning: Puzzles Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Analytical Reasoning.
2. Quantitative Aptitude: Numbers and Ages, Probability, Averages, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Pipes and Cisterns, Areas, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains, Odd Man Out, Races and Games, Mixtures and Allegations, Boats and Streams, Simple Equations, Mensuration, Percentages, Permutations and Combinations, Time and Work Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Simple Interest, Problems on Numbers, Compound Interest, Volumes Profit and Loss, Quadratic Equations, Indices and Surds, Simplification and Approximation.
3. General Awareness: Indian Parliament, Famous Days & Dates, Indian Economy, General Science, Rivers, Lakes, and Seas, Famous Places in India, Tourism, Countries and Capitals, Inventions and Discoveries, Sports, Indian History, Famous Books & Authors, Indian Politics, Current Affairs, Artists & Culture.
4. General English: Substitution, Synonyms, Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Improvement, Para Completion, Transformation, Active and Passive Voice, Spotting Errors, Fill in the blanks, Error Correction (Phrase in Bold), Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Spelling Test, Joining Sentences & Error Correction (Underlined Part).
|For Assistant Grade III|
|The Syllabus for Assistant Grade III will consist of 3 paper i.e. Paper I, Paper-II & Paper III
1. General Intelligence: Logical Reasoning Questions such as Analogies, Decision Making, Syllogism, Coding And Decoding, Venn Diagrams, Arithmetic Number Series Etc.
2. General Awareness: History, Geography, Culture, Economic Scenario, Current Events, Scientific Research of India and Neighboring Countries.
3. Quantitative Aptitude: Questions Related To Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Time And Distance, Geometry, Trigonometry, Bar Diagram, Pie Chart Etc.
4. English Comprehension: Basic knowledge of the English language paper II (Higher Secondary Level)
1. English Language & Comprehension: Fill In The Blanks, Spot The Error, Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Active Passive Voice Of Verbs Etc.
2. Quantitative Aptitude: Same as Paper IPaper III (Degree Level)
1. Biological Science: Agricultural Engineering, Botany, Food Science & Technology, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology.
|Download FCI Exam Pattern 2019|
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 Marks|
|General Awareness||30 Marks|
|General English||30 Marks|
|1. The Written Test will be held in Hindi / English language.
2. 120 Objective type questions in relevant subjects.
3. Time Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes.
|For Assistant Grade III|
|1. The written exam will consist of two papers for post code A, B, and D. Each paper will be 200 marks. Both papers will be based on the 10th and 10+2 level.
2. Candidates who apply for postcode will appear in the paper I and III. Here are both papers will be 200-200 marks. Paper third will base on graduation level.
3. Candidates final selection will depend on paper I, II, III and skill test.
Paper – I
General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude & English Language: 200 marks
Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & Comprehension: 200 marks
Paper – III
Biological Sciences: 200 marks
|Details about FCI Watchman & Assistant Grade III Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019|
|Organization Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Organization Website: fci.gov.in
Name of The Post: Watchman & Assistant Grade III
Notice For: Exam Syllabus & Pattern
|More Details: Candidates can get all details about FCI Watchman & Assistant Grade III Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 on this page. For more details about the exam syllabus & pattern, candidates must visit the official website.|