Heritage College – Admission, Merit List 2021: The Heritage College for general Degree Courses, has started its journey from the academic year 2016-17, with a view to becoming a world-class institution with ample opportunities for research in science and social sciences, by instilling a sense of life-long transformative learning in the graduate and creating an intellectual community to serve the nation. The college is affiliated with the University of Calcutta and the official website thc.edu.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Heritage College Admission 2021
Educational Qualification :
1. The applicant must be an Indian citizen, having passed/ appeared/ due to appear at the Higher Secondary Examination in the General or Vocational Stream of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or Its equivalent examination from a recognized University/ Board.
2. Applicants who have passed the last qualifying examination from boards/ councils other than WBCHSE, CBSE, ISC, National Open School, or Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya may apply but at the time of admission, they must produce authentication certificates from the boards/ institutions concerned in original, failing which admission will be refused.
3. Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH candidates will be guided by the rules and regulations of the competent authorities.
Admission Fees (One time only): Rs.10,000/-
Heritage College Admission 2021 – thc.edu.in
Name of The College: Heritage College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: http://www.thc.edu.in
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream, and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & Elective
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honors– English.
2. B.A. Elective– History, Sociology, Philosophy, Economics, Political Science.
3. B.Sc. Honors– Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
4. B.Sc. Elective– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science.
5. B.Com. Honors– Accountancy & Finance.
How to Apply for Heritage College Online Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through the official website thc.edu.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents :
1. Online Application Form & Payment Receipt.
2. Proof of Date of Birth.
3. Proof of Nationality of candidate/ parent.
4. Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination (Class X & XII).
5. Disability Certificate (if applicable) Original & copy.
6. Transfer Certificate (if applicable).
7. Income Certificate to validate annual income.
8. Two copies of the recent stamp-size photograph.
9. College fee in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Cheque in favor of “The Heritage College” payable at Kolkata.
Address: Chowbaga Rd, Anandapur, Mundapara, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700107
Important Links Details:
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply about Heritage College – Admission, Merit List 2021.