This is an initiative powered by Assam Foundation of North America to give educational scholarships and help to the students who are financially deprived but have promising to study. The scholarships are awarded to students pursuing post-secondary education like bachelors or graduation in any stream
Who is offering this scholarship?
The Assam Foundation of North America provides the scholarship. AFNA is a US-based non-profit organization with a thirty-year history of supporting social development projects in Assam, India.
Who can apply for getting AFNA scholarship?
1) Students who are seeking enrolled in a graduation course in any discipline are eligible to apply for this scholarship.No scholarship is allowed for diploma degree or any other certificate courses
2) The applicant must pass his or her Higher secondary/CBSE/ICSE or equivalent board examination
3) The family income of his or her family is below Rs 50,000 per year is eligible for getting this scholarship.
4) You must be a resident of Assam to avail this scholarship
What are the benefits?
You will get a Complete or Partial Tuition fee compensation
How can you apply for AFNA scholarship?
1) Download the AFNA Kaushik Das Memorial College Scholarship application form
2) Fill the application form and mention the answers to all fields
3) Post the way via Registered or Speed post to the given address below:
AFNA – AKADAMICS4391 McMenemy Street,
Vadnais Heights, MN 55127, USA
For those who are Online applicants should follow these steps:
1) At first, follow the link AFNA Kaushik Das Memorial college Scholarship application form
2) Fill up all the fields including the subjective details
3) Next click on the submit button or save the application form in PDF format and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the documents required for the AFNA scholarship?
1) Salary Slip of applicants’ parents. Income Certificate by Local or Government Authority, not acceptable.
2) Pension Statement of Pensioner or Retired parents from the dedicated pension authority or an authorized bank.
3) Pensioners should also provide documents to show the official status or designation, gross salary drawn at the time of retirement and the name of the employing organization.
4) Business profile or Self Employed parents, income certificate issued by any government authority or the income tax return.
5) For Agriculture profession of parents, an income certificate from a recognized or competent jurisdiction, including the details of the nature and size of the landholding, crops grown, etc. wet or dry land irrigation should also be provided.
6) Domicile of proof of permanent resident status of the State of Assam, India.
7) Proof of admission to an Indian Graduation Institution (Bachelor’s course in any discipline)
What are the selection criteria for getting AFNA scholarship?
1) There is no minimum academic score, grade or percentage required to be eligible for this scholarship
2) AFNA SSB will use all information provided in the application form including the essay questions to make the scholarship
3) The AFNA Scholarship Selection Board reviews total applications, and the decision of the board is final