Directorate of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala is providing Blind/PH Scholarship for the blind/physically disabled and deaf students. This scheme is to financially help and encourage the blind/PH/deaf students to pursue education. Students who are the permanent resident of Kerala and studying in government-aided colleges can apply for this scholarship.
How much is to be awarded as benefits under this scholarship?
1) The annual Parental income should be less than Rs 2.5 lakhs
2) Hosteller students of PH category having parental yearly income should be less than Rs 4.5 lakhs
3) PH candidates day scholars with annual parental family income should be less than Rs 4.5 lakhs
What are the eligibility criteria required for this scholarship?
1) Students must belong to Kerala state
2) Blind or Physically disabled and deaf students can apply
3) Applicant must be studying in government-aided colleges
How to apply for the Blind/PH Scholarship in Kerala?
1) At first, click the given link to apply online
2) Then enter your registration details, personal details, details of present institution and course, bank details and password
3) Next, accept the declaration, enter the captcha and click ‘submit’ button
4) You must note down your registration ID and DoB for future login
What is the Selection procedure for getting this scholarship?
Eligible students are selected based on the fulfillment of eligibility conditions and need for the scholarship