Directorate of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala, introduces Central Sector Scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students. This scholarship is under DCE scholarship. It is only applicable for Kerala students.
Who can apply for getting Central Sector Scholarship?
1) Students must be a citizen of India and also the domicile of Kerala
2) Applicant should pursue any Regular course at Undergraduate degree level in any recognized Educational Institution, including any professional courses such as Medical, Engineering, etc. Students pursue any Private/Correspondence/Distance courses are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
3) Your Parental income should not cross Rs 6 lakhs per annum
4) Students who are selected for this scholarship cannot avail any other scholarship or Financial Assistance
5) Applicants should not belong to the Creamy layer
How to apply for getting Central Sector Scholarship in Kerala?
1) First, go to the official website of Kerala Directorate of Collegiate Education through the given link
2) Then click on the Central Sector Scholarship
3) Next read all the instructions carefully and click on “Apply Online.”
4) After that, you will redirect to the National Scholarship Portal. If you have not registered, then you have to sign up for new registration
5) Fill up the form with the necessary details and finally click on Submit button
6) After complete your certification you can log in with your Registration Id, DoB and Password to complete the fresh scholarship application
7) If you renew your request, you can log in with your username and password then fill the application form with necessary details to complete the renewal process
How much is to be rewarded for Undergraduate and Professional students?
For undergraduate students: Rs.1000/- per month for (Subject to a maximum of Rs. 10,000/- for an academic year) and Rs. 2000/- per month for Post-Graduate studies (Subject to a maximum of Rs. 20,000/- for an academic year), provided they are selected for Scholarship at UG level.
For Professional courses: Rs.1000/- per month for the first three years (Subject to a maximum of Rs. 10,000/- for an academic year) and Rs. 2000/- per month for the 4th and 5th years of study (Subject to a maximum of Rs. 20,000/- for an academic year).
Whom to and Where you contact for any query about this scholarship?
National Scholarship Division, MHRD, Dept. of Higher Education, West Block 1, 2nd Floor, Wing 6, Room No. 6, R. K. Puram, Sector 1, New Delhi-110066. Tel No.: 011-26172917, Web. http://www.scholarships.gov.in