Director of Higher Education of Assam introduced a scholarship Combined Merit Scholarship scheme for Degree and Master courses.
How much money allotted for Degree and PG courses?
1) For Degree course: Rs 300 per month
2) For PG course: Rs 500 per month
What are the eligibility criteria required for Combined Merit scholarship?
1) Students have to require 60% in Higher Secondary for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
2) You have to require 60% in General Degree for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship
3) Students are pursuing a general degree, and Master degree course in any discipline from any recognized institution are eligible for the scheme
4) You must be a domicile of Assam
5) The students must have valid Bank account in their name (Preferably in SBI) with the application(Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC code)
6) The scholarship will be disbursed through the DBT system
How to apply for getting this scholarship?
1) At first, go to the following link
2) Only registered candidates can log in. If you have not registered kindly register first
3) Click on the “Register Now” tab and fill the necessary details and click “Register Now.”
4) Here your login credentials will be sent to your registered email Id
5) Finally, activate your account by clicking the link which has sent to your Email Id
6) Log in with your credentials in the “Apply Now” tab
7) Next, you have to start filling the application and save the information in each step and proceed for the next step
What are the documents required for getting this scholarship?
Here I am giving you the list of the documents to be submitted (All documents must be scanned)
1) PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam
2) Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying.
3) Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations
4) Your Photograph and Signature.