Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujrat, provides Fellowship Scheme scholarship for the students studying class 11 to postgraduate level. This initiative is taken to encourage the backward classes of society to pursue higher studies
How much amount is provided to students under the Fellowship scheme scholarship?
1) Students studying at the secondary level receive a fellowship of Rs 2,000 per month
2) Graduate-level students receive the fellowship amount of Rs 3,000 per month
3) Postgraduate level students receive the amount of Rs 5,000 per month
What are the eligibility criteria required for getting the Fellowship scheme?
1) This scholarship is available from students of class 11 to postgraduate level
2) Candidates belong to SC, ST, SEBC and other categories can apply for this scholarship
3) To apply for this scheme, students have to get at least 70% marks in class 10
4) The annual family income of the candidates must not cross Rs 2.5 lakh
How to apply for getting the Fellowship Scheme Scholarship?
1) Students have to click the link given in the official website
2) After clicking the link, students have to start their registration process
3) Next, enter all the necessary details and note down your email ID and Password for further login
4) After those students are also required to upload other documents like a passport photo, income certificate, caste certificate, etc
5) Finally, submit your details by clicking the submit button
6) Now students have to take a printout of the application form for future correspondence
What is the list of documents required while applying for Fellowship Scholarship?
1) Income Certificate
2) Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card
3) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque
4) Your recent passport size photograph
5) Fee receipt of current academic course
6) Self-attested copy of previous year mark sheet
7) Self-attested copy Caste Certificate