Government of India Scholarship in Maharashtra offers a scholarship for class 9 and 10 students. The main purpose is to reduce the dropout rate of SC students at the secondary level. This will develop an interest in education among the students belonging to the backward class.
How much reward is to be given under the GoI Scholarship(Class 9 and 10)?
1) For hosteller Rs 350 per month for 10 months and ad-hoc of Rs 1000 per annum
2) For Day Scholar Rs 150 per month for 10 months and ad-hoc of Rs 750 per annum
3) For Physically Challenge Student Rs 160 per month
4) For Mentally challenged students Rs 240 per month
What are the eligibility criteria needed for GoI Scholarship(Class 9 and 10)?
1) Applicant should study in Govt Institute
2) The student should be of SC community
3) The parental income must be less than Rs 2 lakhs
How to apply for GoI Scholarship(Class 9 and 10)?
1) At first, click the given link to apply online
2) Just complete Aadhaar card authentication process via OTP
3) The candidate will get OTP on their registered mobile number
4) Next, complete the registration process by filling mandatory details
5) Now login with your username
6) Finally, submit the application form
What are the documents required for the GoI Scholarship(Class 9 and 10)?
1) Income certificate of the parent
2) Photocopy of Bank Passbook
3) Mark sheet of passed examination
What are other Terms and Conditions?
1) If any student is repeating the class is not allowed to apply
2) Girl candidate can apply to one scheme
3) It is necessary to pass the previous year examination to renew the scholarship