Higher Secondary Scholarship in Gujrat provides scholarship for the students of higher secondary education. The objective is to ensure economic welfare and empowerment of students belonging to backward classes.
Who is offered this scholarship?
The scholarship is provided by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujrat
What are the benefits of getting Higher Secondary scholarship?
1) The students studying in class 11 will receive Rs 725 for hostellers and Rs 475 for day scholars
2) The students studying in class 12 will receive Rs 1140 for hostellers and Rs 840 for day scholars
What is the eligibility criteria required?
Students should be pursuing higher secondary education (class 11 or 12)
How to apply for availing Higher Secondary scholarship?
1) At first, click the given link to apply for the scholarship
2) Then click “Apply Online.”
3) Next click on “Click for New Registration.”
4) Just fill up all the necessary details and register
5) Once registered log in using registered email Id and Password
6) Now fill up the scholarship application form and upload required documents
7) Finally, submit the application form