Department of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala is offering the ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship for the domiciled students of Kerala. Students who belong from the Minority community and pursuing ITI courses can apply for this scholarship. The main objective is to financially support the weaker sections of the society pursuing higher education
What are the eligibility criteria for getting this scholarship?
1) A candidate must be a resident of Kerala
2) An applicant must belong to a minority community including Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Parsi, Buddhist, and Jain community
3) The annual parental income of the applicant must be less than Rs 8 lakhs
How much amount to be provided under this scholarship?
1) Students who enrolled for the 1-year course will get Rs 10,000
2) Students pursuing two years course will receive Rs 20,000
How to apply for availing ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship?
1) At first, click the given link to apply online
2) Then enter all the necessary details
3) Also, enter user ID and Password
4) Accept Terms and Conditions provided in the declaration and click on submit
5) Now you have to click candidates login and enter login details
6) Upload photo and signature and all other essential documents
7) Take the printout of the application form
8) At last sign on the printed copy of the application and submit it to your Institution
What is the Selection procedure?
Selection is made based on the candidate’s financial background and academic performance