The Government of Madhya Pradesh introduced Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojna scholarship for class 12 students who are enrolled in graduate-level in any discipline. The objective is to provide career opportunities for talent and meritorious students of Madhya Pradesh.
Who is offered this scholarship?
The Government of Madhya Pradesh provides the scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
1) You must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh
2) You have passed class 12 with 70% or more marks
3) The income of the family from all sources should be less than Rs 6 lakhs
4) You must be enrolled at an undergraduate level of course from a recognized university or Institution
5) For Engineering aspirants: The students who have qualified JEE mains with a rank of less than 1,50,000 can apply for this scholarship
6) For Medical students: The students who have obtained admission to a government/private/dental college through NEET can apply for this scholarship
7) For law candidates: the students who have qualified the CLAT exam and got admission to an NLU or Delhi University are eligible to apply.
What are the benefits you can get from MMVY scholarship?
1) The students of an engineering program at a govt or private college will receive full fees for the course
2) The students from Medical program at govt/private/dental college will also earn total course fees under this scholarship
3) The candidates of Law degree at National Law Universities will receive comprehensive course fees under this scheme
4) Apart from these, the students pursuing an undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program from a recognized institution will also earn full tuition fees
How can you apply to get MMVY scholarship?
1) At first click to register
2) Fill all required details and register
3) Login further to complete the application process
4) Then upload the necessary documents
5) Finally, submit the application form
What is the selection process to get this scholarship?
The selection will be strictly based on academy merit