Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship in Kerala welcomes all the girl students who are studying in the first year of Higher Secondary/Undergraduate course in government-aided college. The main objective is to provide financial help to the girls who are unable to pursue their education. It further helps with the development of backward class and also encourages the girl education
What are the eligibility criteria needed for this scholarship?
1) Applicant must be in the first year of HSC/Undergraduate course in government-aided college
2) A girl should belong to BPL family and backward community
How much is to be rewarded under this scholarship?
The eligible girls will get the amount of Rs 125 per annum under this scholarship
How to apply for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship in Kerala?
1) First, click the given link to ‘New Registration.’
2) Then fill up all the details of matriculation or equivalent examination
3) Next, you have to register yourself
4) Finally, log in with your ID to complete the application process
Whom to and Where you contact for any query about this scholarship?
The Special offer Scholarships,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
For further queried email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone no.- 0471-2306580
Official website: http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in