Nagaland State Merit Scholarship introduced scholarship from class 11 and above students of Nagaland. The scheme aims to improve the level of literacy and education of the students by providing financial help to pursue higher studies.
Who is offering NSM scholarship?
Department of Higher Education, Government of Nagaland, is provided this scholarship
Who can apply for NSM scholarship?
Applicants will have to clear the minimum qualifying marks to get this scholarship
1) For class 11 & 12 the minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the last class should be 80%
2) For Degree/P.G level the minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the previous exam should be 70%
What are the benefits you can get from NSM scholarship?
Whatever the number of the total meritorious scholar the Nagaland Government will provide variable monetary scholarships to all eligible students
How can you apply for getting NSM scholarship?
1) Go to the link http://www.nagaland.gov.in
2) Register as a New User if you are first time visitor. Otherwise login with your existing ID and Password
3) Then go to the link ‘Online Services’
4) Select the ‘Nagaland State Merit Scholarship’ option from the Directorate of Higher Education menu
5) Fill up the form carefully and submit to your Institution
6) Take a print out of the filled application and submit it to your Institution
What are the documents required for the NSM scholarship?
1) Attested xerox copies of Mark Sheet and Admit Cards of Examination from Class 10 onwards
2) Attested xerox copy of Schedule Tribe and Indigenous Certificate
3) Attested xerox copy of Admission receipt
4) Attested xerox copy School/College/University Registration / Affiliation Certificate
5) Passport size photo
6) Scanned signature
7) Address proof
8) Income Certificate
9) Birth Certificate