The School Education Department, Government of Maharashtra, introduces Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College in Maharashtra. The scholarship is available for those students who pass their 10 class examination with minimum 60% marks. The objective is to encourage students to pursue higher education.
What are the eligibility criteria needed for Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College?
1) An applicant must be the student of either class 11 or class 12
2) A candidate must pass the SSC examination with minimum 60% marks
3) The renewal of the scholarship is subject to secure at least 45% marks after the first year of junior college
How much reward is given under Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College?
The amount of scholarship is provided to the students studying class 11 and 12 Rs 50 per month for ten months
How to apply for getting Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College?
1) Aspirants need to fill up the application form online by the given link
2) Start your registration process as a ‘new user.’
3) Now complete your Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP
4) Students have to ensure that their mobile number should register with Aadhaar card
5) Next, fill up all the required details to complete the registration process
6) After the completion of registration, students have to log in using username and password
7) Now complete your application process and enter bank account details
8) Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the same