The Education Department of Gujrat state has started Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students for the needy and eligible candidates. The scheme is centrally sponsored, and central govt gives 100% grant on it. This is for OBC and other backward classes who are not financially able to afford their education
What is the eligibility required for getting this scholarship?
1) The students belong to the OBC category
2) Candidates who are studying in class 11 to Post Graduation get this scholarship
3) The annual family income should not more than Rs 1,00,000
How much a student receives under this scholarship?
The amount of reward is different for day scholars and hostellers. The amount for the day scholar is Rs 120 per month and for the hostellers is Rs 300 per month
How to apply for Post Matric Scholarship for OBC students?
1) Click the given link to apply online
2) Just fill up all the mandatory details
3) Next upload all the essential documents
4) Finally, don’t forget to take a printout of the application
5) After making the hardcopy to submit it to your Institution
What are the essential instructions you need to remember?
1) The students submitting more than one application will be summarily rejected
2) The validity of the Income certificate is three years
3) Direct individual submission of this application form will not be accepted in the case if a student resides in the same state
What is the list of documents required for getting this scholarship?
1) Self-attested Caste Certificate
2) Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card
3) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque
4) Fee receipt of current academic course
5) Self-attested copy of previous year mark sheet
6) Year gap affidavit if any
7) Hostel Certificate(only for hostellers)
8) Income Certificate
9) School Leaving Certificate
10) School/college current year bonafide certificate
11) Scholarship Selection criteria
12) The government fixes the selection procedure under OBC scholarship. The priority is always given to poverty