Post SSC Scholarship for Boys who are belonging to NTDNT category and studying at the senior secondary level. The principal objective of the scholarship is to ensure economic welfare and empowerment of students belonging to backward classes of the society
Who is offering this scholarship?
The scholarship is provided by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujrat
Who can apply for getting this scholarship?
1) You are a boy student belonging to NTDMT category
2) You should be pursuing a course at the senior secondary level from class 11 to Ph. Department
3) The annual family income of the family is less than Rs 1,50,000 for urban areas and Rs 1,20,000 for rural areas
What are the benefits you get from this scholarship?
1) For BSc, Medical and Engineering courses: Rs 280 per month for hostelers and Rs 125 per month for day scholars
2) For Diploma, technical, science and postgraduate courses: Rs 190 per month for hostelers and Rs 125 per month for day scholars
3) For Medicine, Commerce, Arts, Postgraduate courses: Rs 190 per month for hostelers and Rs 125 for day scholars
4) For Graduation and Postgraduation courses: Rs 175 per month for hostelers and Rs 90 per month for day scholars
5) For class 11 and 12: Rs 115 per month for hostelers and Rs 65 per month for day scholars
How can you apply for getting this scholarship?
1) Click to apply for the scholarship
2) Next click “Apply Online.”
3) Now click for “New Registration.”
4) Just fill up all the necessary details and register
5) Once registered log in using your email id and password
6) Fill up the scholarship application form and upload required documents
7) Finally, submit your application form
What are the documents required for this scholarship?
1) Self-attested caste certificate
2) Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card
3) The photocopy of the first page of Bank passbook or canceled cheque
4) Fee receipt of current academic course
5) Self-attested certificate of previous mark sheet
6) Break affidavit
7) Hostel certificate(only for hosteller)
8) Income certificate
9) School leaving certificate
10) school/college current year bonafide certificate