Professor Ghanshyam Dass Scholarship for Higher Education in Odisha started by IMFA in memory of renowned historian late Professor Ghanshyam Dash. It is granted by Bhansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation to promote higher education in the field of Engineering, Medicine and Liberal Arts at any UGC recognized Govt college or Institution.
What are the eligibility criteria required for Professor Ghanshyam Dass Scholarship?
1) The annual Parental income of the family should not be more than Rs 2 lakh per annum
2) Preference will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST and PH category
3) Candidates must pursue Engineering, Medicine and Liberal Arts at any UGC recognized Govt college or Institution
4) Applicants must be the domicile of Odisha state
How can you apply for Professor Ghanshyam Dass Scholarship for Higher Education?
1) First, download the application form from the official website
2) Take a printout and fill-up the form carefully
3) Next, attach all the necessary documents
4) Then you have to sign by your guardian or parent
5) Finally, send the application form to the following address
What is the list of documents required for Professor Ghanshyam Dass Scholarship?
1) Marksheet of the qualifying examination
2) Admission proof of the college
3) Income certificate of parents
4) Domicile certificate
5) Caste Certificate
6) Physical disability certificate
7) Passport size color photograph
What is the benefit provided under Professor Ghanshyam Dass Scholarship?
The selected students will be given the expenses of the entire four-semester up to Rs 1 lakh per annum
What is the selection procedure for Professor Ghanshyam Dass Scholarship?
The selection will be based on rank/percentage and marks scored in the qualifying examination. The authority will make the final decision