Maharashtra state government announces a scheme “Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship” for the candidates belonging to Maharashtra state. Under this scholarship, the Maharashtra scholarship will pay the 50% amount on the tuition fee of the Professional course. This scheme is for the weaker family background.
What are the eligibility criteria needed for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship?
1) Applicants must be a domicile of Maharashtra state
2) Candidates must have an Income certificate
3) Related document required for the chosen course offered by the scholarship scheme
4) If there is a gap between the education of any candidate, then he/she have to produce a relevant affidavit regarding this
What is the list of documents required for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship?
1) Previous year Mark Sheet for the respective course
2) Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
3) Attendance Certificate
4) Exam fee receipt
5) Aadhaar Card
6) Income Certificate
7) Cap Allotment Letter
8) Education Gap Certificate
9) Family declaration certificate
How to apply for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship in Maharashtra?
1) Firstly candidates have to open the official website: sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in
2) Then choose the scholarship “Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship.”
3) An application page will appear on the screen
4) Next, you have to enter various details such as personal details, communication details, education details, etc
5) Candidate has to provide all essential documents at the time of application
6) Finally, submit your request
7) Applicants are suggested to save their use and take a hard copy of the form for future correspondence