Sainik School Sujanpur Tira scholarship in HP for class 6 and class 9 boys who qualify all India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination. The primary aim of the school is to prepare boys academically, physically and psychologically for entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA) and other professions.
What is the Eligibility criteria for getting an SSST scholarship?
1) For class 6: Boys born between 01st April 2008 to 31st March 2010
2) For class 9: Boys born between 01st July 2005 to 31st March 2007 and appearing or passed the class 8 examination at the time of admission from a recognized school.
3) 10+2 system of CBSE Board
What is the selection procedure for getting an SSST scholarship?
The selection process is divided into Written examination, Interview, and Medical Examination.
The AISSEE will be on OMR based, which has MCQ with four options. Question paper for class 6 will e in English & Hindi and level 9 only in English.
What is the procedure for the fulfilling Application form?
1) The online application form can be filled up on school website http://www.sainikschoolsujanpurtira.org or http://www.sainikschooladmission.in
2) Offline Prospectus-Cum-Application form can also be obtained from the school (by hand) on submission of Demand Draft only in favor of Principal, Sainik School Sujanpur Tira, Distt. Hamirpur (HP) payable at PNB Sainik School Branch (Code- 6670) & IFSC Code PUNB0667000
What is the submission process of Application forms?
1) The duly completed application forms must reach to Principal, Sainik School Sujanpur Tira, Dist Hamirpur (HP). Applications received after the due date, or incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
2) For any information related to the admission process, please call on 01972-272024/272039 and helpline number 7840014449 or visit http://www.sainikschoolsujanpurtira.org or http://www.sainikschooladmission.in
What are the benefits of Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarship?
1) Income up to Rs 9220 per month: Rs 18000 per annum
2) Income in range Rs 9221 to Rs 10650 per month: Rs 15000 per annum
3) Profit in the range Rs 10651 to Rs 11470 per month: Rs 12000 per annum
4) Above Rs 11470 per month: Rs 8000 per annum
5) Also, the students will be given Dietary Money Rs 10 per day for 295 days. Clothing allowance Rs 1500 per annum for the first year and Rs 750 per annum for the subsequent years.
How many centers of the examination are there?
1) Sainik School Sujanpur Tira in HP