Government of Arunachal Pradesh started the Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST students scholarship to provide financial assistance to ST students of Arunachal Pradesh. The scholarship aims to enable these students an opportunity to pursue higher education.
Who is offering this scholarship?
The scholarship is offered by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh
Who can apply for this scholarship?
1) You must be a resident of Arunachal Pradesh
2) You must belong to ST category
3) The applicant has to score a minimum of 60% marks in the last examination
4) After passing 12th, a candidate must pursue any of the following course:-
BA/ B.com/ BSc/ B.P.Ed, M.A, M.com, LLB, M.P.Ed., LLM.MPMC, M.ed, Msc. M.phil, Ph.D.,
B.sc.Agri/For/Horti/Seri/Fishery,Diploma (Engg), B.E./B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BBA, MBA, PGDMC, TT, and HM(Diploma), BFA/MFA, B.Ed, CA, M.Tech, B.V.Sc, and AH.
How to apply Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST students scholarship?
1) First, you have to register yourself
2) Select the state of domicile and name of the scholarship for which a student is applying for
3) Fill all the necessary details along with bank account details
4) The OTP will be generated in the registered mobile number
5) Next login with OTP and complete the application process
6) Application ID and Password will be created for future reference
What are the documents required for applying for this scholarship?
1) Attested copy of Arunachal Pradesh ST certificate
2) Certified copy of the mark sheet of the last qualifying examination