The Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, provides Scholarship to Meritorious Students Possessing Mathematics/Physics in Maharashtra for the students who pursue graduation in science with Mathematics or Physics as the main subject. This scholarship aims to encourage the students towards higher and technical education.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
1) The candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra
2) You must admit in graduation in science with math or physics as one of the main subjects
3) An applicant must secure at least 60% in class 12 exam
4) The candidate must secure at least 60% in science exam and 60% in Maths and Physics
5) The candidate must not avail any other central or state government scholarship
6) For renewal of the award, an applicant must secure at least 60% marks in the previous examination
How can you apply for this scholarship?
1) First, click the given link to register as a new user
2) Next, complete your Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric
3) The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number
4) Then fill up all the required details to complete the registration process
5) Now log in using your username or password
6) Finally, complete the application process for getting the final scholarship
What is the document required for this scholarship?
Marksheet of class 12
How much reward is given under this scholarship?
1) The fresh candidate will get Rs 1000 in March
2) In case of a renewal, the candidate will get Rs 1200 in March
3) All the candidates will be selected based on merit
Where do you contact about your scholarship?
Contact No.: 18001025311 E-mail Id: email@example.com