This scholarship is implemented with a view to the Disable children of economically weaker guardians to purchase necessary materials for their education thereby minimizing the educational expenditure to some extent
What are the eligibility criteria for availing Disable scholarship?
1) The percentage of the handicaps of the student must not below 40%
2) you must have passed the last annual exam with at least 40% marks
3) Regular satisfactory attendance is necessary
4) The annual family income of the guardian from class 1 to class 7 should not more than Rs 50,000
5) The annual family income of the guardian beyond class 8 should not be more than Rs 50,000
How much Disable scholarship is receivable?
1) From class 1 to 7 Rs 1000 per annum
2) Beyond class 8 minimum Rs 1,500 and a maximum of Rs 5,000 per annum
3) The Disable Scholarship is sent to the respective primary school by the Taluka Development Officer.
4) The Disable Scholarship to the students of beyond Std. VIII is sent to the Principal of the School or College.
What are the documents to be submitted with the application?
1) The Identity Card of the Disable persons
2) Annual Income Certificate
3) Attested copy of the final result of last year
4) Application Forms to be sent through relevant educational institutions with complete details
5) Applications of students belong to SC, ST, Baxi Panch or General must be sent with a separate statement
When the Disable scholarship is not payable?
1) If the Disable students are irregular in school, college or educational Institutions
2) If the student has left the studies
3) If the student dies in an accident
4) If handicaps are less than 40%
5) If the marks obtained is less than 40%
6) If the family income is more than Rs 50,000 per annum
Who is entitled to getting this scholarship?
1) The students must be disabled and his or her age is above 18 years and below 35 years
2) The disable persons studying for SSC, HSC, and Graduate are entitled to the benefit of this scheme
3) The annual income of his/her family should not be more than Rs 24,000
4) You must be a permanent resident of Gujrat for 10 years