Social Justice & Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra, introduces Scholarship to VJNT and SBC Students Studying in ITI. The aim is to motivate the students belonging to VJNT and SBC categories and promote their interest in technical education.
Who can apply for Scholarship to VJNT and SBC Students studying in ITI?
1) A candidate must be a trainee of any approved ITI
2) You must belong to VJNT and SBC category
3) Candidates parental income must not more than Rs 65,290 per annum
How to apply for Scholarship to VJNT and SBC Students studying in ITI?
1) First, get the application form from the concerned ITI
2) Next, fill up all the required details
3) Attach all the necessary documents
4) Finally, submit it to the relevant authority
How much award is to be given under Scholarship to VJNT and SBC Students studying in ITI?
The selected students will get Rs 40 to Rs 100 per month for ten months as an award of stipend
What are the documents needed for this scholarship?
1) Your recent passport size photo
2) Admission proof
3) Aadhaar card
4) Residential certificate
5) Caste Certificate
6) Income Certificate
Whom to and Where from you collect information about the scholarship?
Social Justice & Special Assistance Department 1st Floor, Annex Building, Mantralay, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400032 Office Ph: 022-22025251, 22028660 Phone: 022-22843665, 220231652 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org