The Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, provides State Government Open Merit Scholarship in Maharashtra for class 12 students. The background of Commerce, Arts, Law or Science graduate candidates benefitted under this scholarship. The aim is to provide financial support to both reserved and general category students who are pursuing higher education.
What are the eligibility criteria needed for State Government Open Merit Scholarship?
1) The candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra
2) An applicant must obtain at least 60% marks in class 12 examination
3) You must take admission in arts, science, commerce or law graduate program
How to apply for State Government Open Merit Scholarship?
1) At first, click to register as a new user
2) Next, complete your Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP
3) The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number
4) Then fill up all the required details to complete the registration process
5) Now log in using your username or password
6) Finally, complete the application process for getting the final scholarship
How much reward is given under State Government Open Merit Scholarship?
1) The selected applicants will receive an award of Rs 1000 per annum in March
2) The applicants for renewal will receive a scholarship amount of Rs 1200 per annum in March
What are the documents required for State Government Open Merit Scholarship?
1) Mark sheet of class 12 (for fresh applicants)
2) Mark sheet of the last exam passed (for renewal applicants)