Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (EBC) in Gujrat for those students who are pursuing a technical or professional course. The objective of this scholarship is to ensure economic welfare and empowerment of students belonging to a minority class
Who is offering this scholarship?
The scholarship is provided by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujrat
Who can apply for this scholarship?
1) An applicant must belong to an Extremely Backward Class (EBC)
2) You must pursue a Technical or Professional course
3) The family income of the candidate should be less than Rs 1,20,000 annually for rural area and Rs 1,50,000 annually for the urban area
What are the benefits a candidate can get under this scholarship?
1) For professional study Rs 125 per month
2) For Government ITI Rs 400 per month
How can you apply for getting this scholarship?
1) At first, you click the link to apply for this scholarship
2) Then click “Apply Online.”
3) Next “Click for New Registration”
4) After that fill up all the necessary details and register
5) Once registered to log in with your registered email ID and Password
6) Now fill up the scholarship application form and upload the required documents
7) Finally, submit the application form
What are the documents required for getting this scholarship?
1) Self-attested Caste Certificate
2) Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card
3) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque
4) Fee receipt of current academic course
5) Self Attested Certificate of previous mark sheet
6) Break affidavit
7) Hostel certificate (only for hostellers)
8) Income Certificate
9) School leaving certificate
10) School or College current year bonafide certificate