Swami Vivekanand UTkrisht Chattervrit Yojna scholarship is given to top 2000 meritorious students of General category of Matric examination. The HP Board of School Education conducts it, Dharamshala strictly on merit basis to students who are studying from a recognized institution within or outside the state.
What are the documents required to get SVUCY scholarship?
1) Passport Size Photo.
2) AADHAAR Card(UID / EID No).
3) Himachali Bonafide Certificate.
4) Previous Years Result Cards from Matric onwards.
5) Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account.
6) General Category Certificate
Who can apply for SVUCY scholarship in HP?
1) You must be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh
2) You must belong to General category
3) Candidates have obtained a top position in class 10 from HP Board of School Education
4) Students will not avail any other scholarship provided by the Govt of India.
5) You must complete a full-time course from a recognized Institution.
How can you apply to get SVUCY scholarship?
1) First, click to register
2) Choose the respective award and fill the required details.
3) After registration, the candidates can log in their login id and password
4) After login, the students need to fill the online application form, including information like primary details, candidate details, present institution details, contact details, bank details, and certificate details.
5) After final submission, the application form takes a print out of the same. Once submitted, the form will be automatically forwarded to the respective institute for verification.
6) Submit a copy of application form along with scheme specified documents to separate Head of Institution.