Milli Al-Ameen College for Girls – Admission, Merit List 2021: Milli Al-Ameen College for Girls, is an undergraduate women’s college in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta. Milli Al-Ameen Girls College has published admission notifications for taking admission in an undergraduate course like BA Honours & General and official website millialameencollege.org and millialameencollege.edu.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Milli Al-Ameen College for Girls Admission 2021
Educational Qualification: Interested & eligible candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Exam or its equivalent (10+2) from the recognized Board/ Council & should have a 45% aggregate in H.S. standard can apply for this mentioned course. Merit list will be published on the basis of Grand total (best of four subjects) by adding the Aggregate of the opted subject in which the applicant is willing to get admission. Milli Al-Ameen College Merit list will be declared on their official website.
Application Fees: Application fees amounting to Rs.150/-
Milli Al-Ameen College for Girls Merit List 2021 – millialameencollege.org
Name of The College: Milli Al-Ameen College for Girls
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: http://www.millialameencollege.org and http://www.millialameencollege.edu.in
Departments: Arts Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honors– Bengali, English, Urdu, Islamic History and Culture, History, Geography, Political Science, Education.
How to Apply for Milli Al-Ameen College for Girls Online Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through the official website millialameencollege.org and another admission website millialameencollege.edu.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Madhyamik (10th Standard) 1 photocopy of Mark sheet & 1 photocopy of Admit Card.
2. Higher secondary (12th Standard) 1 photocopy of Mark sheet & 1 photocopy of Admit Card.
3. Original Mark Sheet (H.S.) without lamination is to be produced.
4. Two Stamp size photographs.
5. Age Proof Certificate.
6. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B, PH).
7. Downloaded and printed copy of complete Application Form along with Application fees Challan must be brought to the college at the time of counseling and admission.
Address: 43, Beniapukur Rd, Beniapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700014
Important Links Details:
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2021
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply for Milli Al-Ameen Girls College- Admission, Merit List 2021.