Netaji Nagar Day College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Netaji Nagar Day College is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1967, it is accredited by NAAC and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. Netaji Nagar Day College Kolkata offers 33 courses across 5 streams namely Science, Commerce & Banking, Arts, Education, Agriculture and across 4 degrees like BSc, BA, B.Com, M.Com and official website nndaycollege.com and nndcadmission.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Netaji Nagar Day College Admission 2021
A candidate may apply for Honours if only the following conditions are fulfilled:-
For General Candidates– 45% Marks In Subject Or Related Subject And 50% In Aggregate In Best Of Four Subjects at the previous qualifying examination. (Except Environmental Education/ Environmental Studies/ Environmental Science). If the subject is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks then it will be considered in best of four. or, 55% Marks In The Subject Or Related Subject. or, 50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied.
For SC & ST Candidates– 40% Marks In The Subject Or Related Subjects In previous qualifying examination. or, 40% Marks In Aggregate.
Application Fees: The application Fee is Rs.200/+ Bank Charges (if applicable).
Netaji Nagar Day College Merit List 2021 – nndaycollege.com
Name of The College: Netaji Nagar Day College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website : http://www.nndaycollege.com and http://www.nndcadmission.in
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Political Science, History.
2. B.A. General– Bengali, English, Political Science, History, Education, Philosophy, Economics, Geography.
3. B.Sc. Honours– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Botany, Economics, Geography.
4. B.Sc. General– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Electronics, Botany, Zoology, Physiology.
5. B.Com. Honours– Accounting and Finance, Marketing.
6. B.Com. General– Accounting and Finance, Marketing.
How to Apply for Netaji Nagar Day College Online Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through official website nndaycollege.com and other admission website nndcadmission.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Passport size colour photo (02 copies).
2. Original Copy & Photocopy of Class X admit card.
3. Original Copy & Photocopy of Class XII mark sheet & admit card.
4. Original Copy & Photocopy of Own caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates or Medical Certificate wherever applicable.
5. Print out of Application Form & Receipt of Application Registration fees.
Address: 170/436, N.S.C. Bose Road, Gandhi Colony, Netaji Nagar, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700040
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply for Netaji Nagar Day College – Admission, Merit List 2021.