PPSC Analysts Posts Syllabus 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has declared the PPSC syllabus 2021 for the Analysts Posts. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their individual PPSC Analysts Posts syllabus online at ppsc.gov.in. The Exam Syllabus is given below and Follow the Direct Link Here.
Name of the Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Official Website: ppsc.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Analysts Posts
Qualification: Degree, Master Degree
Total Number of Posts: 10
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 25.12.2021
Eligibility for PPSC Analysts Posts Syllabus 2021:
Candidates must have passed Degree, Master Degree from a recognized Board / Institution / University.
To know more about qualifications in detail, read the official notification.
Minimum age limit of 18 Years.
Maximum age limit of 37 Years.
Age relaxations will be extended as per government rules.
Important Dates for PPSC syllabus 2021:
Starting Date for Apply Online: 07.12.2021
Closing Date for Apply Online: 25.12.2021
PPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the Syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer Jobs. Candidates can download the PPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 from the official website of PPSC i.e. ppsc.gov.in. The syllabus for Junior Engineer Exam to the Download Link available is given below.
PPSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2021
Punjab Public Service Commission will conduct the Junior Engineer Syllabus. Punjab PSC Recruitment has released on PPSC.gov.in, steps to download here. PPSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus is also available on the web portal before the one-month PPSC Junior Engineer Exam.
1. Competitive Written Examination: The Commission shall hold Competitive Examination for recruitment to these posts tentatively at the end of April 2021 details of which can be seen in the General information for the candidates available on the website http://ppsc.gov.in
2. The written competitive examination for the post will be scheduled tentatively at end of April 2021. The procedure for Competitive Examination for selection of candidates for the post of 585 posts of Junior Engineers (Civil) in the Department of Water Resource, Punjab is in the following sequence:
3. Total Marks for Competitive Examination: 300
4. There will be negative marking (0.5 marks for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered
5. After the answer key is put on the PPSC website (after written examination), candidates will be permitted to raise objections if any. Candidates will be given four days to deliberate before putting up objections.
6. No interview shall be conducted for selection to these posts
7. No candidate shall be eligible to be appointed unless he/she obtains 45% marks in the competitive examination (read 40% for the candidates belonging to Schedules Caste of Punjab and Backward Classes of Punjab).
8. Final result shall be prepared on the basis of the net marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Competitive Examination.
9. Information about the examination center (s) shall be mentioned on Admit Cards of all candidates. The Public Notice to download the admit cards will be uploaded shortly.
How to Download PPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021
Candidates download their Syllabus for PPSC Junior Engineer Exam 2021 link given below.
PPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 Download:
Official Website: ppsc.gov.in
More Details:- Candidates can get all details about PPSC Junior Engineer Pattern on this page. For more information about the PPSC Junior Engineer Notification visit the official web page ppsc.gov.in.