Prafulla Chandra College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Prafulla Chandra College is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1954, it is accredited by NAAC and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. PCC Kolkata offers 9 courses across 3 streams namely Commerce & Banking, Arts, Management and across 3 degrees like BA, B.Com, BSc and official website prafullachandracollege.ac.in and admissionpcc.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Prafulla Chandra College Admission 2021
1. Passed Higher Secondary (+2) Examination from recognised Secondary/ Higher Secondary board.
2. For B.Com. Honours and B.A/ B.Sc Honours in Geography, 50% marks in aggregate with 45% marks in the Honours Subject opted/ Related Subject; or 55% in the Honours Subject opted/ Related Subject in Higher Secondary (+2) Examination.
3. For B.A Honour in Bengali and English, 60% in the respective subject in Higher Secondary (+2) Examination.
4. All SC and ST category students require 40% for all Honours Courses (including Bengali and English Honours) in Aggregate, or in the Honours, Subject opted/ Related Subject in Higher Secondary (+2) Examination.
General Courses– Passed Higher Secondary (+2) Examination from recognised Secondary/ Higher Secondary board.
Prafulla Chandra College Admission Fees: Admission fees amounting to Rs.200/-.
Prafulla Chandra College Merit List 2021 – prafullachandracollege.ac.in
Name of The College: Prafulla Chandra College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: http://www.prafullachandracollege.ac.in and http://www.admissionpcc.in
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Prafulla Chandra College Subject Combination
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Education, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science, Sociology, Philosophy, Education, Geography, Sanskrit, Journalism.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Computer Science, Statistics, Electronics.
3. B.Com. Honours– Accounting and Finance, Marketing.
How to Apply for Prafulla Chandra College Online Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through the official website prafullachandracollege.ac.in and another admission website admissionpcc.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Coloured print copy of complete Application Form with photograph and signature.
2. Original student’s copy of paid bank challans (both for application and admission).
3. Original and unattested copies of Mark Sheets of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examinations or Equivalent Examinations.
4. Original and unattested copies of Admit Cards of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examinations or Equivalent Examinations.
5. Original Age-proof Certificate.
6. Two copies of passport-size Coloured Photographs.
7. Original Caste Certificate (only for S.C., S.T. and OBC Candidates).
8. Original Proof of Disabilities (if applicable).
9. Government approved any document as proof of residence (self/ parent).
10. A photocopy of the Aadhar card of the candidate.
11. Migrating students are required to submit original Migration Certificates (no Migration Certificate is required from students of Board/ Council of West Bengal, viz. WBCHSE, WB Madrasa and WB Vocational Board or National Board/ Council, viz. ISC, CBSE and NIOS).
Address: 23/49, Gariahat Rd, Dhakuria, Kankulia, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700029
Important Links Details:
Click Here ⇒ APC
Click Here ⇒
Click Here ⇒ Prafulla Chandra Official
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply for Acharya Prafulla Chandra College – Admission, Merit List 2021.