RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2020: RRC Central Railway has published a recruitment notification for the post of 2562 Apprentice vacancies. Interested candidates can apply to the jobs through the prescribed format on or before 22 January 2020. Other details information about age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply is mentioned below.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Short Details
Name of the Recruitment Board: RRC, Central Railway
Official Website: rrccr.com
Name of Post: Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 2562 Post
Age Limit: 15 to 24 years
Application Mode: Apply Online
Job Location: Maharastra
Last Date: 22.01.2020
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate published by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
Age limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.07.2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ ST candidates, 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
Application fees (Non-refundable):- Rs. 100/-
Mode of Apply: The candidates can pay the fee online via Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking or through SBI Challan.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be made based on a Merit list.
How to Apply for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online on the Official website page at http://www.rrccr.com RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2020.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Log on to the RRC Central Railway careers page at the official website www.rrccr.com.
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
3. Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
4. Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
5. Pay the application fee as per the category.
6. Complete the RRC Central Railway Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
7. Check the Details before Submitting.
8. Take a print out of RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2020 online application form.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 23.12.2020 at 11:00 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 22.01.2020 at 17:00 Hrs
Click Here: Download Here
For more details go to the website: http://www.rrccr.com
Disclaimer: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit Essential Qualifications, etc.