RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – 1104 Apprentice Vacancy:- The Indian Railway has recently invited online applications from eligible candidates having a 10th class pass with ITI qualification, candidates through the online Application to be made available on the website from 26 Nov to 25 Dec 2019 for Apprentice posts. Interested candidates in RRC North Eastern Railway recruitment 2019 must go through the paragraph given below to know more information such as Age Limit, Qualification, the scale of pay, How to Apply, etc.
|RRC North Eastern Railway
1104 Apprentice Vacancies 2019
RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment Notice 2019
Organization Name: RRC, North Eastern Railway
Organization website: https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in/
Post Name: Apprentice
Age Limit: 15-24 years
Qualification: 10th class pass with ITI
Total Posts: 1104 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
1) Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur=> 411
2) Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt=> 63
3) Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt=> 35
4) Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar=> 151
5) Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar=> 60
6) Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar=> 64
7) Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn=> 155
8) Diesel Shed Gonda=> 90
9) Carriage & Wogan Varanasi=> 75
Job Location: Gorakhpur
Application Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.12.2019
Eligibility Criteria of RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
- The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification of High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue notification.
- The candidates will have to pay=> Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/Divyang(PWD)/Woman candidates have to pay=> No Fee
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Candidates must not be less than the age of 15 Years.
- Candidates must not be more than the age of 24 Years.
Age Relaxation:- In the case, SC/ST candidates’ upper age limit is relaxed by five years, and in the case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by three years. For Divyang candidates maximum ten years, age relaxation is permitted.
- The selected candidates will be paid wages during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant instructions.
- The selection of candidates will be made based on the percentage of marks obtained in the High School/10th Examination.
More Information:- For more details, follow the North Eastern Railway‘s official notification.
How to Apply of RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
Eligible & Interested candidates read the full notification before apply online Northern Railway‘s website from 26 November 2019 to 25 December 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online=> 26.11.2019
Last Date to Apply Online=> 25.12.2019
Relevant Links:- Download Notification Link || || Official Website
N.B.:- The content given above meant for descriptive purposes only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment company and does not ferry any recruiting process. http://www.toppertip.com is a news media that contribute first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the RRC North Eastern Railway for complete details & application progress.
|Disclaimer:- Before applying candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about RRC North Eastern Railway‘s Recruitment 2019 territorial wherein the application form is accurate, for more details, follow the official announcement.|