Savitri Girls’ College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Savitri Girls’ College is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1972, it is accredited by NAAC and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. SGC Kolkata offers 6 courses across 2 streams namely Commerce & Banking, Arts, and across 2 degrees like BA, B.Com, and official website savitrigirlscollege.edu.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Savitri Girls’ College Admission 2021
Educational Qualification: Calculation of percentage of marks in aggregate will be considered on the basis of top 4 subjects of H.S(10+2). However, Environmental Science/ Environmental Education/ Environmental Studies, if studied as an elective subject of 100 marks may be taken into consideration provided she has also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100. Merit list will be prepared by taking into consideration the Reservation Rules as laid down by the Govt./ Appropriate Authority. Elective Subjects may be changed at the time of Admission. 60% in aggregate & 50% in subject/ related subject.
For SC/ ST candidates– Aggregate or subject/ related subject 40%
Reservation of Seats: Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B and physically handicapped candidates as per West Bengal Government rules- SC- 22%, ST- 6%, OBC-A- 10%, OBC-B- 7%, and PH- 3% for all categories including general caste.
Application Fees: Application fees amounting to Rs.250/-
B.A. Hons.- Rs.3945/-
B.A. Gen- Rs.3920/-
B.Com Hons.- Rs.4005/-
B.Com Gen- Rs.3980/-
Savitri Girls’ College Merit List 2021 – savitrigirlscollege.edu.in
Name of The College: Savitri Girls’ College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: http://www.savitrigirlscollege.edu.in
Departments: Arts Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honors– English, History, Hindi, Education.
2. B.A. General– English, History, Hindi, Education, Political Science, Economics, Philosophy, Bengali, Human Development.
3. B.Com. Honors– Accounting & Finance.
4. B.Com. General– Accountancy, Business Economics including Business Mathematics, Business Organization, Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Studies, Office & Secretarial Practice, Financial Accounting, Elements of Cost Accountancy & Auditing, Book Keeping, Commerce, Cost Accountancy & Principles of Management, Commercial Law & Preliminaries of Auditing, Costing & Taxation, Accounts.
How to Apply for Savitri Girls’ College Online Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through the official website savitrigirlscollege.edu.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Downloaded and printed copy of complete Application Form along with Bank Challan must be brought to the college at the time of counseling and admission.
2. Madhyamik (10th Standard) 1 photocopy of Mark sheet.
3. Madhyamik (10th Standard) 1 photocopy of Admit Card.
4. Higher secondary (12th Standard) 1 photocopy of Mark sheet.
5. Higher secondary (12th Standard) 1 photocopy of Admit Card.
6. Original Mark Sheet (H.S.) without lamination is to be produced.
7. Two Stamp size photographs.
8. Age Proof Certificate.
9. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B, PH).
Address: 13, Muktaram Babu St, Raja Katra, Singhi Bagan, Jorasanko, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700007
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply for Savitri Girls’ College – Admission, Merit List 2021.