Shri Shikshayatan College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Shri Shikshayatan College is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1955, it is accredited by NAAC, AICTE and it is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. SSC Kolkata offers 19 courses across 6 streams namely Commerce & Banking, Arts, Science, Education, Media & Mass Communication, Management, and across 7 degrees like BA, BSc, B.Com, BBA, B.Ed, and official website shrishikshayatancollege.org.
Eligibility Criteria for Shri Shikshayatan College Admission 2021
For B.A. Course– Aspirants should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent qualification & must have minimum 50% aggregate and 45% in an opted subject in which the applicant is willing to get admission.
For B.Sc. Course– Candidates should have passed HS Exam or its equivalent qualification & must have a minimum of 60% aggregate and 65% in an opted subject in which the applicant is willing to get admission.
The merit list of valid applicants will be published on the official website of Shri Shikshayatan College. Merit list will be published on the basis of Grand total (best of five subjects) by adding the Aggregate of the opted subject in which the applicant is willing to get admission.
Application Fees: Application fees amounting to Rs.1000/-
Shri Shikshayatan College Merit List 2021 – shrishikshayatancollege.org
Name of The College: Shri Shikshayatan College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: http://www.shrishikshayatancollege.org
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream, and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honors– Bengali, Hindi, English, History, Education, Political Science, Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication.
2. B.A. General– Bengali, Hindi, English, History, Education, Political Science, Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication, Philosophy, Urdu.
3. B.Sc. Honors– Economics, Botany, Geography, Mathematics, Chemistry.
4. B.Sc. General– Economics, Botany, Geography, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Zoology.
5. B.Com. Honors– Accounting & Finance, Marketing.
How to Apply for Shri Shikshayatan College OnlineAdmission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through the official website shrishikshayatancollege.org.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Mark Sheet of Class X Exam (1 copy).
2. Mark Sheet of Class XII Exam (1 copy).
3. Admit Card of Class X Exam (1 copy).
4. Admit Card of Class XII Exam (1 copy).
5. Registration Certificate of Class XII (if any) (1 copy).
6. For S.C./ S.T./ O.B.C. Candidates the Certificate issued by Govt. of West Bengal for qualifying marks relaxation.
Address: 11, Lord Sinha Road, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700071
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply for Shri Shikshayatan College – Admission, Merit List 2021.