Suri Vidyasagar College Admission 2021: Suri Vidyasagar College was situated at Suri in the District of Birbhum, Which was in the state of West Bengal. The College established in 1942 and Affiliated with The Burdwan University. Details about Admission rules & regulations like Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Faculty, Application fees can be found through the paragraph given below and also on Suri Vidyasagar College Official website surividyasagarcollege.org.in.
Suri Vidyasagar College Admission Date:
Starting date of Applying for admission – Update soon
Closing date of Applying for admission – Update soon
Date of Issue Merit list – Update soon
Date of Counseling – Update soon
Eligibility Criteria for Suri Vidyasagar College Admission 2021:
Candidates should pass in H.S (10 + 2) from any government recognized Board or Institute with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. The student should have counted at least 45% on the subject they want to take as Honours.
Application Fee: Payment will be made through Debit Card / Net Banking / Credit Card or E Challan as per Burdwan University norms.
Suri Vidyasagar College Admission 2021 – surividyasagarcollege.org.in
College Name: Suri Vidyasagar College
Affiliated to: University of Burdwan
College Website: surividyasagarcollege.org.in
Departments: Arts, Science & Commerce
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honors: Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Arabic & Geography.
2. B.Sc Honours: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Electronics & Economics.
3. B.Com Honours: Accountancy.
How to Apply for Suri Vidyasagar College Admission 2021:
Eligible students can apply online through the official website surividyasagarcollege.org.in.
Required to bring the following documents:
1. Students must have to bring a print copy of the Application Form.
2. Application Fee Receipt.
3. Xerox copy of Madhyamik Admit Card.
4. Madhyamik & H. S. Mark Sheets.
5. Character Certificate from last attended school.
6. Caste Certificate.
7. Physical Handicapped Certificate (if applicable).
Address: Suri, Birbhum, West Bengal, 731101.
Important Links: surividyasagarcollege.org.in
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply for Suri Vidyasagar College Admission 2021.