Vidyasagar Evening College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Vidyasagar Evening College is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1961, it is accredited by AICTE and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. VEC, Kolkata offers 23 courses across 4 streams namely Science, Arts, Commerce & Banking, Medical and across 3 degrees like BA, BSc, B.Com and official website vec.ac.in and http://www.vidyasagareveningadmissions.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasagar Evening College Admission 2021
Educational Qualification: Best of four should be considered excluding Environmental Science (unless it was an elective paper with 100 marks) and the Candidate must have passed at least FIVE (5) Subjects of 100 marks each including English and excluding ENVS/ EED/ ES.
1. For Honours Courses (General/ OBC Category)– 50% in aggregate and 45% in the concerned subject. or, 55% in the concerned subject and 30% in HS (40% for other Boards).
2. For Honours Courses (SC/ST Category)– For HS council, 40% marks in aggregate and 30% marks in the concerned subject. or, 30% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in the concerned subject. For other boards, 40% marks in aggregate AND 40% marks in the concerned subject.
3. For General Courses (General/ OBC Category)– Pass marks in all subjects.
4. For General Courses (SC/ST Category)– For HS council, 30% marks in aggregate and 30% marks in the concerned subject. For other boards, 40% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in the concerned subject.
Vidyasagar Evening College Admission Fees: Admission fees amounting to Rs.500/-
Vidyasagar Evening College Admission 2021 – vec.ac.in
Name of The College: Vidyasagar Evening College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: http://www.vec.ac.in and http://www.vidyasagareveningadmissions.com
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, Economics, English, Environmental Studies, Hindi, History, Political Science, Sociology, Statistics.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Botany, Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Physiology, Zoology.
3. Bachelor of Commerce.
How to Apply for Vidyasagar Evening College Admission 2021
Students are required to bring the following documents :
1. Hard copy of the application form.
2. Hard copy of processing and admission fees deposit receipt.
3. Admit card/age proof certificate: Madhyamik Examination or equivalent: Original and one photocopy.
4. Marksheet: Higher Secondary or equivalent: Original and one photocopy.
5. Authenticity Certificate and transfer certificate: In case of incumbents from boards other than H.S, I.S.C and C.B.S.E.
6. One copy coloured passport size photograph of the candidate.
7. Photocopy of Photo identity proof of the guardian.
8. Voter I.Card.
9. Aadhar Card.
10. Driving License.
11. Bank Pass Book front page.
13. Transfer certificate from college authority if the student is already admitted to any other college.
14. Caste certificate for SC, ST and OBC candidates.
15. Disability Certificate for Physically Handicapped candidates from the appropriate authority.
Address: 39, Sankar Ghosh Ln, Simla, Machuabazar, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700006
Important Links Details:
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply for Vidyasagar College – Admission, Merit List 2021.
Vidyasagar College About Us:-
Vidyasagar College is a premier governmental institute, affiliated with the University of Calcutta, located in North Kolkata, West Bengal, India. The college was founded in 1872 and it was the first private college in India that was purely an Indian-run institution. It was formerly known as Metropolitan Institution. It was named after its founder Pandit Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar in 1917. The college offers both post-graduate and under-graduate courses in a number of subjects in the three streams of arts, science and commerce.