Sanskrit College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Sanskrit college is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1851, it is accredited by UGC, NAAC and it is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. ‘Sanskrit college’, Kolkata offers 6 courses across 1 stream namely Arts and across 1 degree like MA and official website http://www.sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Sanskrit College Admission 2021
Educational Qualification :
1. Students who have passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination are eligible to apply for Honours courses (provided they have studied the subject wherever mentioned and have the minimum eligibility to apply).
2. Students who will qualify for Higher Secondary or equivalent (in the 10+2 system) are eligible to apply for admission to the courses, subject to their fulfilling of the eligibility criteria.
3. The total number of seats under different categories and the minimum eligibility criteria (cut-off percentage) for applying for admission to various Honours courses is given as under. (Aggregate is to be calculated based on the best four electives at Higher Secondary or equivalent, with).
4. All students wishing to take admission in Under-graduate Honours Degree course in different subjects must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned in the point.
5. Reservations for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PC candidates shall be applicable as per Government rules, directives, and constitutional provisions. For candidates belonging to the SC and ST categories, there will be, as mandated by the Government, a relaxation of the minimum eligibility criteria (cut-off percentage) by 10%. Provided they have achieved the qualifying marks in (10+2) examination.
Online application fees: Rs.100/- each Subject.
Registration fees : (if applicable) Rs.200/- (General Category) and Rs.50/- (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/BPL) candidates.
Sanskrit College Admission: Rs.500/- per semester.
Sanskrit College Admission 2021 – sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in
Name of The College: Sanskrit College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: http://www.sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in
Departments: Arts Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honors– Aiwh, Bengali, English, Linguistics, Philosophy, Pali, Sanskrit, Shastri Advaita Vedanta, Shastri Panini, Shastri Sahitya.
How to Apply for Sanskrit College Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through the official website http://www.sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents :
1. Admit Card of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination in the original.
2. Mark Sheet of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination in the original.
3. Admit Card and Mark Sheet of last qualifying examination in original.
4. Migration Certificate for migrating students in original.
5. School Leaving Certificate for migrating students in original.
Address: 1, Bankim Chatterjee Street, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700073
Important Links Details:
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply for Sanskrit College – Admission, Merit List 2021.
Sanskrit College About Us:-
The Sanskrit College and University (erstwhile Sanskrit College) is a state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It focuses on liberal arts, offering a UG, PG degree in Sanskrit language, Pali language, linguistics, and ancient Indian and world history.