Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls scholarship in Gujrat is provided by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujrat for those students who are studying from class 11 to postgraduate level. This scholarship is to help the financial assistance for the girls of ST category
How much amount is provided for the ST girls candidate?
Variable financial assistance will be provided to the scholarship holders. The amount will depend based on family income and background
What are the eligibility criteria for Post Matric Scholarship for ST girls?
1) At first, students must belong to Gujrat
2) This scholarship is only for ST girls studying in class 11 to post-graduation
3) The annual family income must not cross Rs 2,50,000
How to apply for Post Matric Scholarship for ST girls?
1) Students can apply online for Post Matric Scholarship for ST girls
2) Candidates have to click the given link
3) Then start your registration process by clicking “New Registration.”
4) Next students are required to enter their details like Name, Email ID, Father’s Name, DoB, Address, etc
5) After successful completion of registration, students have to log in their account
6) For login, you have to use your registered email Id and Password
7) Students must keep their login details for future reference
8) Applicants have to upload personal documents
9) After fulfilling all the details click on submit button
What are the necessary documents needed for applying Post Matric Scholarship for ST girls?
1) Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card
2) The photocopy of the first page of the Bank passbook or canceled cheque
3) Your recent passport size photograph
4) Fee receipt of current academic course
5) Self-attested Caste Certificate
6) Hostel Certificate(only for hostellers)
7) Break affidavit
8) Disability Certificate(for disabled candidates)
9) Your Domicile certificate
10) Family Income certificate
11) LWP Certificate(for employed students)
12) Self-attested copy of previous year mark sheet
13) Thesis typing/printing bill(for D.Pharm, D Litt, Ph.D., M.Phill and D.Sc students)
What are the Terms & Conditions for Post Matric Scholarship for ST girls?
1) Students who have enrolled in PG medical course can also apply, but in that case, candidates are not allowed to carry out professional practice during the course
2) Those students who are doing the same stage of education with a different subject cannot apply for this scholarship
3) Students who are working can also apply for this scholarship
4) Candidates pursuing any correspondence course can also apply